Experience Communication System
Contact the right guests. Right now.
Enjoy faster, easier guest communication and event management in one tool
OnDeck’s Experience Communication System (ECS) is an optional extension to OnDeck Notifications. It provides a guest communication and event scheduling system that enables crews to:
- Reach specific guests with event reminders and updates in near real-time
- Create custom groups – no more disruptive loudspeaker announcements
- Promote unsold excursions and open appointment slots
- Automate event-based notifications to free up crew time
ECS is simple to integrate and easy to use
OnDeck’s ECS integrates with existing systems and streamlines communications:
- ECS imports guest and event information directly from your PMS
- Each ship’s crew can create ad hoc events and custom groups within ECS as needed
- All notifications can be enabled and disabled independently
- ECS automatically sends event updates or reminders according to pre-set rules; crew can also send guests notifications ad hoc
A Zodiac is returning late from an excursion. The crew messages every guest in the next group to come to the muster point 15 minutes later than originally planned.
Ad hoc group notification
A family staying in two cabins are notified all at once that they’re ready to be seated for their dinner reservation.
Keeping guests happy
All guests signed up for the Nordic Facial spa treatment are contacted instantly letting them know the machine is broken. They are offered 50% off another treatment with a link to rebook.
A single guest is notified that they are late for an excursion and will be left behind in 10 minutes.