Customize access by ship, role, and user.
A flexible permissioning system to allow admins to control access by:
- Customized user role
- Individual module access (eg. access the OnDeck Entertainment module but not OnDeck Digital Signage)
- Access to individual features of a page (for example being able to view, but not edit)
- Access to individual functions on a page (having certain buttons grayed out for certain users, user types, or custom roles)
Mix-and-match permission sets to meet your specific needs:
- An Assistant Cruise Director could have access to updating the daily calendar but not creating templates.
- A junior shoreside content manager could have access to editing movie metadata for river ships but not expedition ships.
- An InfoSec employee walks onto a ship and logs in to the system with admin privileges; the same credentials are set to work on the next ship they’ll visit